Thursday, June 4, 2009

Our one year of being Married

We didn't get a chance to get away the weekend of the 26th so we did things
that needed done around the house. But we did not forget the cake and
it stayed really nice. Steve said that I was to blame on our wedding day for it going up his nose and that was the only reason why he did it to me.So this year I made sure when I got the blame it was for a reason. And Steve said that it was not right because he knew what was going to happen because I gave him the piece with no icing. Poor Steve. But I do love him so much. Steve asked me what I would like to have for a gift. I told him that i would love for him not to buy something but to make something for me that would mean that world to me. God love him, He made us a bird feeder and LOVE it so much. He is such a sweet heart. I almost feel bad about that cake thing but then again it was fun. And he did forgive he.















No comments:

Post a Comment